Welcome to the Reality Scrap Blog

WELCOME TO OUR BRAND NEW BLOG, ESPECIALLY FOR Reality Scrap. Bookmark us, link us, and visit us.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Week 6 twist.

It's time to shake things up a little, and of course we don't do things by halves. We see that you are maybe getting just a little too comfortable in your teams, and as you know we can only have one winner, so.....

From this point forward, all teams are dissolved and you are now playing solo. It's every girl for herself!

At this point I woould like to congratulate and thank you all for your conduct in your teams. As far as we can see, everyone has been incredibly supportive of their partner and have worked really well together. We hope that you have enjoyed this unique format for the game so far. We are looking forward to continuing to see your awesome creations for the rest of the game.

13 comments:

KerrynF said...

Double,triple OMG!!!
You girls just keep things coming even with everything that is happening!
Lets get this party started then!!

Katie said...

Well, how many of you saw that one coming??!! Good luck to you all now that you are flying solo!

Sara Pearcy said...

Woo hoo!!! Game is on!!

Joanne Bain said...

OMG How much fun is this comp turning out to be? You girls have thought of everything. Difinately didn't see this coming.

Best Wishes
Joanne

AnnetteL said...

Hmm interesting.... I knew that this had to be coming just didn't know when.... Nothing like keeping us on our toes. LOL All I can say is it was great being your partner Joanne! This comp has been fantastic in that everyone has been so supportive of each other and thats why I like this comp! Good luck everyone with the rest of the comp you have all done fabulous work...

Trudi Harrison said...

Sarah they've separated us OMG how will I survive without you!!! Thought at one point we would be but just didn't realise that it would be so soon.

Just remember... 'what happened on the team stays on the team' right??? all your secrets are safe with me!!!

Thank you so much for being such a wonderful and supportive 'teamy'. I hope that we can still be email buddies.

Best of luck to you and to everyone else.

KerrynF said...

I have emailed Tracey with the news, we were only together a short time, but it is still sad :(
Good luck to everyone!
My mind is already ticking over which is good for me. I usually spend too much time thinking rather than doing. See how I go.

Sarah said...

Trudi - LOL!! You're funny!!!

Yeah, I guess this had to happen at some point, but I'm still sad to have it happen ...

I wish all the best to trudi - she's surprised and amazed me every week with her LOs and different take on things - our styles are different, and I've learnt a lot from her.

Glad to have had the opportunity to work together.

BethJ said...

Aaaaww I am going to miss you buddy Brenda!!!!

Linda M said...

missing you already WiLL :(
;> xx

Tish said...

LOL! I KNEW this would be coming but I thought it would be another 2 weeks away yet!! I'm not so smart after all. Haha!

Yep Game on indeed Sara! LOL!

Brendy xx said...

Thanks for being a great partner Beth, good luck with the rest of the game :)

Tracey said...

Oh Kerryn - short but sweet partnership. Good luck.