Welcome to the Reality Scrap Blog

WELCOME TO OUR BRAND NEW BLOG, ESPECIALLY FOR Reality Scrap. Bookmark us, link us, and visit us.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Week 6 challenge



Week 6 challenge.
-Provided by Alicia-
This week you need to off the page and create a project, not a layout. You are to use Chatterbox papers. Some are included in your kit. You may use ANY other additional products for this challenge.

Your task is to create an item that you would display on your fridge. It could either go on the front or the top of your fridge, your choice.

There are no additional requirements this week, but we are now half way through the contest and the competition is getting tough. You need to show innovation and originality in your project to shine above the other contestants. Let your imagination go wild.

You may need to provide additional photos for this challenge to show off your work. If possible, please combine your photos into one file. If you don't know how to do that, it's OK.


*As always, projects must be created brand new for this competition and must be your own original work.
*All entries are due by 11:59 Saturday night. Please email your entry to realityscrap@gmail.com

23 comments:

Joanne Bain said...

Great challenge, will have to think about this one for awhile.

Joanne

AnnetteL said...

Agreed Jo, this is a great challenge .... Now just have to think of what to do??????

Linda M said...

Fantastic challenge Leish!

My mind is racing through a list of possibilities...

Really looking forward to seeing all the fabulous interpretations for this one!

Have a lovely week everyone xx

Sarah said...

oh boy ... I really suck at OTP ... hmmmmmm, I think it'll be bye bye sarah this week!!!!!

BethJ said...

ROFL I am the same Sarah!!! I dont have any room on top of my fridge as the beam hangs low so it will have to be something to go on the front. Hmmmm. Thinking, thinking.

Trudi Harrison said...

Cool challenge Alicia, love it..

Sarah said...

beth - our fridge is surrounded by cupboards and the front of the fridge isn't magnetic ... ??? It's stainless steel. soooo, I will just have to pretend mine will go on the front of the fridge I suppose!!!!

Unknown said...

A pig that oinks every time the thing is opened! That would be appropriate in our house as I can't count the numbers of times I have woken at 11pm or midnight and someone is in there raiding the contents. Wait, I'm sure Granny May's has one of those already. So I'll have to think of something else.

Melanie H said...

I like this challenge, will think aboutit more and start.

niss said...

can i ask a silly question? do we have to create something from scratch or can we alter something?

Sarah said...

anissa - I think it would be fair to say we can alter something ... but you'd better wait for the official word ... ?

niss said...

i think so to sarah,

niss said...

on altering something that is, not waiting...

Tish said...

I've had something I have wanted to do for ages so might have to tackle it for this one! Sounds fun!

Sarah said...

Anissa - perhaps you might be better offemailing the reality scrap email address, then letting us knowwhat their response is??? I'm not sure if the giurls are checking these messages?

Alicia Barry said...

Sorry for the delay. I do check these mesages, but you are better off emailing to ensure you get a quick response.

Yes, it is Ok to alter something. Just make sure that you are doing so in an innovative way to give yourself the best chance.

Brendy xx said...

WOW great challenge, Alicia...
Thinking Thinking Thinking! It takes me weeks to do OTP stuff and we only got days so the thing I had in mind altering for ages will have to wait and I will have to do something a little easier!

Good Luck Ladies:)

Sarah said...

free to a good home ...

latest copy of SC - I bought a copy cos I thought my sub had expired, and yesterday my sub turned up ... does anyone want it??? I can mail it to you ...

Let me know

Brendy xx said...

I would love it Sarah :) But I will pay for the postage!

Sarah said...

Brenda - Trudi already emailed me and I told her she could have it. sorry. Wish I had 2 spares!

Tracey said...

Wow - what a challenge. I had better get a wriggle on and work out what I am going to do.

Brendy xx said...

Thats alright Sarah, I did not have your email address..

Been working all day on my challenge today, it is coming together nicely:)

But running out of PP:( 2 sheets was not enough!

Katie said...

Can't wait to see your OTP creations! Only a week to create a OTP is certainly a time challenge let alone a creative one! Hope all is going well for you!

BTW who is going to the Paper Crafts festival this weekend???