Welcome to the Reality Scrap Blog

WELCOME TO OUR BRAND NEW BLOG, ESPECIALLY FOR Reality Scrap. Bookmark us, link us, and visit us.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Please welcome to the others....

Sadly it is the time of the week where some players must move to the Others. The work being produced really is extraordinary, and it is so hard to reduce the numbers, but that's the way the game goes.

This week we are very sad to say Goodbye to
Sarah
from the Reality Scrap team, but we are happy to welcome her to the Others.

It should be two people going, but we have not heard from Beth, so she is the other person leaving the RS team.

Congratulations to our remaining top 10 players. You should be very proud of yourselves for making it this far. The competition is getting very tough now, and I can't wait to see what you do next.


A little reminder:
If you are an "Other" you must still complete and email your project every week or you are disqualified from the game, talking you out of the running for guest DT spots. Sadly a few people have been disqualified this week for this reason. Just becasue you are not in the RS team, does not mean you are not part of the game, but you must continue to submit your entries in order to continue.

Remember that there are still twists and turns in this game and things are not always as they seem. You don't want to miss a great opportunity. The number of eligible players remaining in the Others team has dwindled which is very disappointing, but at the same time it greatly increases the chances for the remaining players.

Check back in a little while. Sara will be back with your week 7 challenge, plus we will come back and post the current scores.

14 comments:

Brendy xx said...

OH Sarah, sorry to hear you are packing your bags and off to the others:)
Beth oh NO! But I know WHY, and understand... sorry you cant continue.

AnnetteL said...

:0( Sarah so sad to hear you are heading over to the others. Oh Beth I hope you everything is okay, still hope to see you stick around when you can.

Trudi Harrison said...

Well I'm speechless!!! (and anyone that knows me that's almost an impossible feat)

Sarah your work is amazing and I have loved everything that you done. I hope to still be amazed by what you do as an other - you go girl!!!

Brendy xx said...

WOO HOO Girls the FORUM is up:)

Tish said...

Oh Sarah, Wow, that has suprised me!! Such a shame, your BTP is sooo pretty and I have loved EVERYTHING you have created, you should be incredibly proud of it all! I know how disappointing it is to leave but I hope you can continue to enjoy this game while partying with us in the others!! :)

Beth, I hope everything is OK, sorry to hear that you cannot continue.

niss said...

Sarah!...are you sure!! wow that has blown me away. i love your work, but am happy to welcome you to the others x x

niss said...

Brendy, are you tricking us!!

Brendy xx said...

No trick Anissa, we are there on line where is everyone!:)

Sara Pearcy said...

We are still checking that the forum is stable, so we will be continuing with the blog at the moment, too.

Make sure you check in on both. ;)

KerrynF said...

I so can not believe it, I love your work Sarah and very sad to see you migrate to the others.
Even more so I am overwelmed that I am still here.

Sarah said...

Thanks guys ... I expected to be going this week - as soon as the challenge was announced. OTP just isn't my thing!

Kind of relieved, but a little sad, I'll keep playing as long as I can - I've been feeling like things have been piling up and getting neglected, so we'll just see what happens.

Unknown said...

Welcome to the others Sarah! Sorry to see you out of the Reality team but you never know with these girls what twists they have up their sleeves.

Anonymous said...

Oh Sarah so sad to see you leave the RS team, but you never know.... it's not over yet!!! And Beth so sorry to see you leave as well!

Tracey said...

Sorry to see you both go. I really have been inspired by both of your work.