Welcome to the Reality Scrap Blog

WELCOME TO OUR BRAND NEW BLOG, ESPECIALLY FOR Reality Scrap. Bookmark us, link us, and visit us.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Week 6 Layouts for voting

e are now down to 12 players, but it is time to reduce it to 10. 2 people will be going to the others this week. As always, please email your votes to Alicia and Sara at realityscrap@gmail.com by midnight Sunday. Don't forget that Tracey has a free pass to the next round, but she can still recieve votes for her point score.


Bill holder by Sarah


Magnets by Brenda



Magnet and thermometer by Joanne


Organiser by Tam


Dinner decider by Linda


Altered tissue box holder by Louise


Things to remember By Kerryn


Flower magnet By Annette


Family art by Will.


Alphabet magnets and carry case by Trudi

Sauce rack by Tracey

** Please note, it has taken hours to organise all of this, so please don't be offended if I was not able to include all of your photos.

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Sara - thanks so much for all your hard work putting all our photos together - I think we all appreciate it very very much.

WOW - I'm amazed at what you guys have come up with for your OTP items - so creative!! Good luck everyone.

Sara Pearcy said...

That was Alicia. She worked for hours putting this all together, so thanks Alicia! You rock!!

Sarah said...

sorry!! Thanks Alicia!!

Trudi Harrison said...

2 Wow's.. First to Alicia, you have done an absolute awesome job putting all our photo's into collages. Thank you....

2nd WOW to everyone's efforts this week. How clever and creative are all you girls.

Tracey said...

Yeap double WoWs from me too. Thanks Alicia. And fantastic work from everyone. All the OTP projects look fandiddytastic. Now to decide who to vote for. Sure I can't vote for everyone??

KerrynF said...

Totally amazing!!! What great OTP projects everyone has done, so hard to vote. And Alicia, thank you so much for your wonderful job!!

I have noticed there is one project missing, where's Beth???

Sarah said...

oh yeah, where's beth's??? If she doesn't submit and is disq then do we still have 2 ppl go to the others this week?

Louise G said...

great work LAdies.
Beth oh beth ,where art thou Beth?

Tish said...

WOW! Well done to all of you!

Awesome job too Alicia!

Alicia Barry said...

You're welcome everyone. I haven't heard a thing from Beth. I hope she is OK.

Jessica said...

I can't believe how amazing the entries are this week!! the judging is so difficult. really, innovative, fun projects!!!

KerrynF said...

I am pretty sure I will be one of the 2 to move to the Others today, so my bags are packed and ready to go.
Not having a good morning (step sibling) and I have to take master Harry to swimming.
The results will probably be posted while I am out.
Thanks so much for letting me play with the big girls for a couple of weeks, had a great time!!
See you on the other side.